Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake...



You know that feeling you get when your  kids aren't bothering you and you wonder what they heck they are doing... mine were making mud cakes, of course! 




A wheelbarrow, a little bit of sand, a bit more of water and a delicious, muddy mess for an hour of after school fun. I nearly cried when I saw Anya's cream top splattered with dark grey mud spotches. Lucky for me, I have Sard Wondersoap. Works wonders. Clean top. Phew.




Lucky for them, I found that which I learned from my Mum - the 'never mind' factor. Instead of going mental, I grabbed my camera to seal into memory these kids, cute as buttons. Messy, muddy buttons. I do love them, all the same.



Don't you remember how much fun it was to play in the mud, when you were a kid?!

I can still hear those boys...'Anya did it'...




Yep.






Comments

  1. Nope she definitely didn't she's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I think everyone should play in the mud once in a while.... :)
    Bel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts