New fabrics for bonnets and capes and other delightful things





My latest fabric mail from Fabric 2 Go. I love this shop! Yes, you do see a pink fabric there. Shock horror! I don't buy much pink stuff (my philosophy is that if you want pink, there's plenty at Target). But because I'm keeping up with customer demand, I did promise bonnets in pink. 

So here is what is (in my humble opinion) some cutesy pink. And some cutesy yellow.


 

The yellow is from the same range as this yellow Little Sprout Dress, which is available on Etsy (it's a size 0 if you were wondering). The bonnets are there, too!

 


 Also in my haul is some gorgeous blue daisies and blue gingham check. Endless options for gingham check. Tiny boys overalls perhaps? Plus some spots. No particular project in mind for these. Just like 'em!



Lastly are these Little Red Riding Hood fabrics. Designed by Tasha Noel for Riley Black, this was the fabric range I used to make a number of outfits out of recently (the big blog post on that photo shoot is still to come!), so now have a bit to spare for the orders which will come flooding in after you see how adorable these girls are! Plus I just liked the aqua one so I got more of that so I don't run out. Problem? 


A teensy weency preview of what I hope to share next week with you all...
 I receive no incentives for mentioning Fabric 2 Go. They just have great service, great fabric and I love buying from Australian retailers.

Comments

Popular Posts