Snaps from our Summer Holidays

A little after the event, but here are some snaps taken over our Christmas break. We relaxed, lazed in the sun and generally had a great fun time.

Camping at 'The Duke', Christmas Day...


I just want to point out a few things in these photos
  • Super delight in the boys eyes after bike riding
  • Dessert on Christmas day, always my fav, thank you to Amy for plating up so nicely. Nice fingernails BTW.
  • Aunty Wendy and Uncle Lach being in matching clothing - it wasn't until I was looking through these pics that I noticed!
  • I'm pretty sure Amy wasn't topless, it just looks that way...
  • An ultra-adorable baby Tate in an ultra-adorable suit worn, made by none other than Moi! I'm surprised he could squeeze into it still!
  • Nathan guarding his new jeep from Santa whilst eating his favourite breakfast, also from Santa. 
  • Aunty Loz and Lucas looking totally happy.
  • I won't mention that the hammock was only used that once.
 Boxing Day...the usual spot on Wharton Beach...



New mask and snorkels from Nan for Christmas...




Another gorgeous mermaid we found on the beach...



And because I think these kids are too adorably handsome to not include more of...


 


 And someone still looks for those butterflies!



Comments

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.


    Papa, i want to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts